Sleep Apnoea Patients’ Conference for Members and their guests only
Superb new venue, modern, excellent accessibility, spacious and fully air conditioned
Find solutions to your problems with sleep apnoea
Talk to specialist nurses
Sort out your mask problems
Hear about the latest medical developments
See the latest CPAP equipment
Discuss matters with manufacturers and experts
Participate in a SATA Question Time session
Meet other sleep apnoea patients & share experiences
An excellent lunch is served with tea and coffee available throughout the day
£25 per person
A new venue that more than meets the needs of our delegate members. Please visit the following website:
First class speakers, who will cover the results of major research that may change the way sleep apnoea is treated, actions that patients can take to better manage their sleep apnoea and the results of clinical research that SATA members have contributed to.
Refreshments will be served throughout the day and lunch will have a variety of choices to suit all requirements.
- New exciting location at a state of the art , purpose built, fully air conditioned and modern conference centre.
- Ample and free parking.
- 12 miles to the east of Bedford on the A1 at the junction with the A428 to Cambridge. Click here.
- Close to St. Neots and Sandy rail stations, with a 10 minute taxi ride.
- Outstanding accessibility to all areas on one level, especially for wheelchair users. Click here
- Presentation hall with capacity for at least 300 delegates , cabaret style ( round tables with an open end towards the stage)
- Outstanding Audio Visual facilities throughout.
- Exhibition space allowing stands almost double the size of previous SATAday conference.
- Conference restaurant that can serve 300 delegates in one sitting.
The Speakers (to be confirmed)
- Professor Mary Morrell, Sleep and Respiratory Physiology at the National Heart and Lung Institute, Imperial College London.
- Dr Annabel Nickol, Consultant in Respiratory Medicine; Sleep and Ventilation Lead, Oxford Centre for Respiratory Medicine
- Kate Boys/ Emma Hagues, Health Promotion Practitioner Specialists, Here for Health, Oxford
- Blake Marsh, Sleep Physiologist, Oxford Centre for Respiratory Medicine
- Florence Barkats, Clinical Research Director, Imperial College, London
- Chris Rogers will chair the ever popular SATA Question Time giving you the members to ask the panel the toughest of questions
- The regular supporters of SATAday conference with their latest products.
- SATA Help and Advice desk to deal with difficulties such as the DVLA, patient waiting times, etc
And the SATA AGM will bring the day to a close
SATA Members £25 per person
Their guests £25 per person
To book online Click here
NB. Bookings for SATA members and their guests only on a first come basis – so book now to be sure of a place
To book by phone, call 0800 025 3500 and choose Option 3
To book by direct bank transfer download this form SATAday 2019 Postal & Direct Transfer Application Form, fill in the details, scan and send to email@example.com and transfer the funds or post the form to the address on the form
To book by post and pay by cheque download this form SATAday 2019 Postal & Direct Transfer Application Form and fill in the details.