SATAday 2018 – Marvellous
SATAday 2018 took place at the North Staffordshire Medical Institute, Stoke on Trent, on 13th October 2018.
- A very good day. First time at a SATA Conference in 4 years and I enjoyed it.
- Thanks for today, I learned a lot.
- Thank you for a very informative day.
- Nursing areas was very helpful –staff knowledgeable and informative.
- Well done – a huge amount of organisation but a very good result.
- Nice change to have an overnight stay and not being so south centric.
- Good idea to move north.
- Plentiful supply of food.
- Food was excellent.
- Well thought through programme which ran to time.
- My first time, will try and attend in future.
- Great support for a new member.
- Keep up the good work.
- Thank you for organising this annual event up North this time.
- Excellent day, well done, worth the gales on the motorway.
Absolutely amazing, an excellent informative day, a really useful enjoyable day: just some of the comments on SATAday 2017
SATAday 2017 took place at the John Radcliffe Hospital Academic Centre, Oxford, on 7th October 2017.
Almost 300 patients and partners attended Britain’s largest patient conference run by patients, in a day of total immersion in the world of sleep apnoea.
By attending they discovered:
- Solutions to your problems with sleep apnoea
- Were able to talk to specialist nurses
- Sorted out their mask problems at the Mask Corner
- Heard about the latest medical developments
- Saw the latest CPAP equipment
- Discussed matters with manufacturers and experts
- Participated in SATAday Question Time
- Met other sleep apnoea patients & shared experiences
- Had an excellent lunch, plus tea & coffee available at times during the day
- It was for members and guests only but many joined SATA to attend
- It only cost them £20 per person