Project Direct Debit – The preferred choice for efficiency
As our membership is growing rapidly, the time being taken up by membership renewals is increasing, but we do not have the resources to manage this efficiently.
At present 40% of members renew by PayPal, 18% by cheque, 12% by direct transfer, 8% by standing order, 6% by phone payment using a credit/debit card and only 16% by using the most efficient method, direct debit.
Direct debit is the most cost/time effective way of renewing your membership year on year and we have a target to get to 50% direct debit renewal within the year. It is really so easy and SATA uses GoCardless, the online Direct Debit provider:
- Click on this link to register with GoCardless: https://pay.gocardless.com/AL0000CXJN00FB
- This takes you to the SATA GoCardless page which you can fill in and submit.
- Advise SATA that you have registered by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You also advise us how much you wish to pay either £17 or £5 for those facing financial difficulties. A donation can be added if you wish. You have complete control.
- The Trust will then set up this amount and you will be advised by email this has been done, and that sum will be debited on or just after your renewal date and annually thereafter.
- If subscriptions change in the future you will be notified by email at least 3 days in advance, giving you the opportunity to change the amount.
- If you would like pay via this method and need more information, please contact Chris Rogers by email or call 0800 025 3500 (Freephone) and choose Option 3.
Using a Credit Card, Debit Card or PayPal
Please complete the form below which gives us the information we need to identify your Membership. When you press SUBMIT you will be taken to a page where you can select your Membership, tell us if you want a Medical Alert Card and if you wish to make a donation. You will then be able to pay with either a Credit Card, Debit Card or PayPal account. If you already have a PayPal account PayPal will expect you to use it.
Your Existing Membership Details
Using your on-line Banking Facility
This takes place in two stages, firstly we need some information to identify your membership. After this has been sent to us you will need make the required payment using your on-line banking.
- Please make a note of our bank details below and the amount due in your renewal letter as you will need to make the payment later using your on-line banking.
- Complete the on-line form which gives us the information we need to identify your membership.
- When you have done this press SUBMIT which will email your details to us.
- Finally make the required payment using your on-line banking
Our Bank Details
|Account Name||Sleep Apnoea Trust|