This page provides information on forthcoming patient support group meetings, sleep apnoea events, organised by Sleep Clinics and the Sleep Apnoea Annual Conference and AGM.
October 19th 2019
Bigger and Better than ever before
A new venue that more than meets the needs of our delegate members. Please visit the following website:
First class speakers, who will cover the results of major research that may change the way sleep apnoea is treated, actions that patients can take to better manage their sleep apnoea and the results of clinical research that SATA members have contributed to.
Refreshments will be served throughout the day and lunch will have a variety of choices to suit all requirements.
- New exciting location at a state of the art , purpose built, fully air conditioned and modern conference centre.
- Ample and free parking.
- 12 miles to the east of Bedford on the A1 at the junction with the A428 to Cambridge. Click here.
- Close to St. Neots and Sandy rail stations, with a 10 minute taxi ride.
- Outstanding accessibility to all areas on one level, especially for wheelchair users. Click here
- Presentation hall with capacity for at least 300 delegates , cabaret style ( round tables with an open end towards the stage)
- Outstanding Audio Visual facilities throughout.
- Exhibition space allowing stands almost double the size of previous SATAday conference.
- Conference restaurant that can serve 300 delegates in one sitting.